Industry Advisory Council Videos and Podcasts
CompTIA’s Industry Advisory Councils have embarked on the development of brief educational videos that explore a variety of issues relevant to the technology industry. They focus on security, emerging technologies, IoT, smart cities, workforce development and business models. Stay tuned as we add more videos and start our podcast series as we continue to explore new markets in the technology industry.
Podcasts – Coffee Break with CompTIA Industry Advisory Councils
Listen in while CompTIA’s Industry Advisory Councils, talk about current trends and new and emerging technology.
Insight From Our Council Members
Hear directly from our council members on company culture and trends in the industry.
- Vertical Opportunities around Drones
- Roadblocks to Smart City Adoption
- Challenges in Technology around Cloud and SaaS
- ChannelCon18 Advisory Council Channel Advisory Board and Business Applications Session
- ChannelCon18 Advisory Council Drone Session
- ChannelCon18 Advisory Council Smart Cities Session
- Marc Haskelson on Company Workforce and Millennials
- Arlin Sorensen on Company Culture in Business
- Lester Keizer on Company Culture Within an Organization
CompTIA Quick Take Videos
These “Quick Takes" convey best practices on technology topics from CompTIA’s industry advisory councils.
- Requests for Proposals
This "Quick Take" shows how RFPs can be a valuable sales and marketing tool when they are answered efficiently and effectively.
- The Internet of Things
Watch CompTIA's Quick Take on The Internet of Things, produced by CompTIA's Industry Advisory Councils.