CompTIA vendor and distributor members have the opportunity to
offer our portfolio of training and market intelligence education
to their partners at no additional cost. Whether you deliver a live
course or push out one of over a 100 research reports, whitepapers
or videos, CompTIA provides you with tools to spread your message.
This is a great way to educate your existing partner base, recruit
new partners and reduce your training costs.
Quick Start Sessions
CompTIA vendor and distributor members can offer these 45- to 60-minute presentations free of charge at their partner conferences and events. These sessions are based on the CompTIA Quick Start Guides and offer participants a simple, how-to approach in starting a new business model or practice. Participating members who offer the Quick Start Sessions will receive the following at no cost*:
- Approved CompTIA Faculty (includes travel expenses).
- Quick Start Guides for each session attendee.
- PowerPoint Presentation.
Executive Certificate Programs
CompTIA vendor and distributor members can offer live training that amount to as much as eight hours of instructor-led education. Executive Certificate Programs may be used as a full-day session, or facilitated in several shorter modules depending on your event or meeting schedule
requirements. Each course, available in various market verticals, is intended to help solution providers enhance their current businesses with successful niche practices. Attendees will learn best
practices and experience opportunities for interacting with as well as learning from their peers. Participating members who offer Executive Certificate Programs will receive
the following at no cost:*
- Approved CompTIA Faculty (includes travel expenses)
- Workshop materials
- Downloadable Executive Certificate and digital logo
Research and Market Intelligence
CompTIA Research and Market Intelligence provides timely, relevant data, with insights aimed at informing and driving the technology industry. You cannot get access to this amount of independent and vendor-neutral data for your membership dollars anywhere else. Our studies are uniquely
designed to address the informational needs of the industry. CompTIA analysts are dedicated to measuring, tracking, exploring, and explaining technology adoption; business attitudes, and
workforce issues in order to forecast new industry opportunities and growth. A few examples of how CompTIA vendor and distributor members can use CompTIA Research and Market Intelligence:
Download the PDF
- Share a report with your channel partners to educate them on a trend and its relationship to your product line.
- Incorporate our vendor-neutral data or charts into presentations.
- Cite an independent data point in your press release to tee-up the trend, followed by your firm’s news about a new product or service to address the problem.
- Corroborate your own internal research with comparisons to a second data set.
- Attend the Market Intelligence Sessions to learn about key technology adoption issues and how to address them; operational best practices, and partnering success factors.
The content you requested is available to CompTIA Registered Users and CompTIA Premier Members.
Register now. It’s free!
Registration will provide you with a customized experience and give you instant access to hundreds of CompTIA research
reports, guides and tools. Anyone can create an account.
Learn more about registration